Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lunch at Xie Shi Fu again

On the sixth of July I went have lunch with a colleague at Xie Shi Fu again. Heh the dishes are quite the same as the dishes I had with another good friend…The differences are the fried spring rolls and a Niubang (burdock) soup. Here are some pics I took with my lovely digi cam. ( I am unlike my friend in Oz…he doesn’t let his digi cams exercise enough. His cams would get fatter and fatter if they were transformers, I guess. Hehehe >:P )

Me in front of the restaurant
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me sitting by the window
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: