Friday, July 07, 2006

Met my good old friend

Went meet a friend from the states yesterday. She is my
old friend...we knew each other back to our high school
days. She married an American man, who's tall and
strong, looks like he can protect her well. *smiles* I
am happy for her. So my friend came back to visit her
family here and would stay for 2 months. One more
important mission for her is she has to go to Taichung
to learn 'qi gong' and get some therapy because she
would like to bear children. Hmm her body's not strong
enough yet...anyway, wish her good luck!

I took her to a vegetarian restaurant, hehe of course my
treat. And she was real surprised to see the buffet
there--never seen one in the states before. *chuckles*
Americans enjoy having big steaks ain't them. That's why
I always say NO when friends suggest me to find a
western guy. Veggie food in Taiwan is not only popular
but delicious. Not expensive as well. To be concluded, I
would get a Taiwanese b/f here. *girns*

No comments: