Friday, April 04, 2008

The more portable the better

They said it is better not to install too much stuff in my eee pc, which only got 4 G flash for its HD. Well well...that is why I have been looking for some portable programs and trying them on my eee pc. Some are good but others are not...

Opera was the not-so-good-to-use one. Of course it is not about its English interface, but its functions. In the beginning I was surprised to find I can import bookmarks from those already on my IE. I thought, wow ain't it great! From on now I just need to bring this Opera along and use it on any notebook to check those bookmarks I saved. Too bad...things don't work like this.

KMplayer is another failure. I got the portable version and tried to use it to watch an anime I used to watch via Realplayer. The most stupid thing was I deleted Realplayer first...and disappointed to find that I couldn't watch that anime via KMplayer a while later. ( You are laughing now aren't you...)

No comments: