Friday, August 26, 2005

Fin for my summber break 2005

Today is the last day of this summer break. Of course gotta
do something special right. ( As a matter of fact what I
did for today ain't anyhow special...) Went to Guanghua
Bazaar and bought some stuff. Had a nice buffet with my sis
( her treat since she earned too much last month.)

These days I watched some anime as usual. SHUFFLE and He is
My Master are both...weird. Sure I know we can't take what
happened in anime seriously, more or less the plot appeared
icky to me in these two. He is My Master would me more
'reasonable' if you asked me. A horny young rich lonely boy
encountered 2 teen gals who ran away from home. What could
ever happen then? :P SHUFFLE in some way is like another
anime I watched before, Air. There's the only male
character, a middle school boy, who's liked by all the
other gals around him. ( I'm sure all my male friends envy
his good luck. ) And the gal could still keep smiling and
get along with him even when he said he looked forward to
tasting the food other gals would make for him. -_- What
the...there's only one fish on earth or what. If my man
said so to me, I'd be happy to let him go. He can leave
anytime happily for any other gal. :D Just remember one
thing--don't ever get a thought to come back to me when he
thinks others are not that good. ( That's why my exs would
find it hard to see or talk to me again once they made such
a decision. :P ) I think such gals are either too lonely or
too desperate, otherwise they really can open up and make
many friends in other fields.

However I ain't sure if I would finish watching such
anime...the plot that goes on like this isn't a big catch
to me. -_-

No comments: