Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back to blog!

Okay 2 days to go--my summer break is going end. Pretty
much enjoying these relaxing ( sometimes a little busy )
days...I haven't blogged for the past 2 months. *smiles* So
many things happened and I really feel happy for not seeing
any mushy sms lately. How come? Martin has given up sending
those meaningless stuff to me already? To tell the truth I
am not sure. I only know I switched off my degree 3 cell
phone by Chinese Lovers Day. LOL~ That day is meaningless
to me also--so sorry that I am still living a single
life... :D

Before summer school started I went travelling in Japan,
and the latest album 'Trip 2 Tokyo' has been shown online
for both net and IRL friends. Most listened to my complaint
about the lousy tour guide, who only cared about selling
medicine and packs of dried abalones to us. The worst he
did to me was he gave me the key to the hotel room I had to
stay for 2 nights: #414. Didn't he know we Taiwanese used
to avoid such unlucky numbers. How nasty and inconsiderate
that guy was. Fortunately I always believe the Lord will
take good care of His kids, so it's real pleasant to stay
in that #414 room. I even asked the hotel staff to get me a
modem then I could come online with my panel NB. Of course
it's not for free--1050 yen for 2 days, not expensive
comparing to the expenses I afforded for other items there.

I had a haircut today, lots of hair cut off...we Taiwanese
have this superstition: if your hair touches your waist,
you'll have to be careful, not to have a haircut until you
find a special date for it ( can check our lunar calendar.
) The thing is my hair was almost to the limit and that
would be troublesome for me to check stuff like this.
So...will take pics soon. Not much difference I hope. :P Oh
yeah someone left me a long comment on my last blog in fact
it's impolite to do something like that. I hope friends you
don't do that. Please have good manners. Thanks.

No comments: