Friday, November 11, 2005

Had a good laugh

Hah it's Friday again, and I'm waiting in the
office for the 8th class happily. After work I
will go have a hot pot for dinner. Hmm nothing
special really happened this week--teens are
naughty as usual but they still listen to me.
During the break time earlier today, also our
cleaning time in the afternoon, I went to the
classroom and watched them doing their work. My
boy student Frank was reading some jokes from the
Internet. I went over and took a look...then
laughed my head off. A gal student came over and
asked me how come I was laughing hard. I told her
not to read them since she's a Christian. You
known some ppl would make fun of such stuff,
especially not many taiwanese believe in God or
Jesus Christ. I'm afraid she might get irritated
by such jokes. Anyway...happy weekend!

No comments: