Friday, November 25, 2005

Not enough free time

Been rainy and cold lately. Yah I know it's more
like the weather in winter! The only problem is
the bottom of my blue jeans gets wet easily while
walking in the rain. And I don't wear a mini skirt
( looks terrific with black panty hose, you know )
these days since I'm afraid to fall sick; it's
easy to catch a cold if we don't wear enough in
such weather! ( oh no my boy students are crying
hearing so...)

Glad to know DS came back this morning. It crashed
around a week ago...without knowing what caused
that. ( Of course I have no clue. If I did, you
guys could call me an expert then. ) Anyway I
don't have much time for blogging these days since
I chat too much. *winks* Hmm come to think of
this, seems I don't get enough time for anime or
movies either, not to mention some interesting
series! *sighs* Too bad I have only 24 hours a
day! How I wish I could have the magic watch
Hermione used at school--with it I could have
much more free time to enjoy what I wanna watch...
OK stop day dreaming!

The weekend's coming and good news is the weather
will be fine. Heh I will go out and have fun!

No comments: