Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nice lunch

Heh I attended a very boring meeting this afternoon,
which was held because of the coming poll day. There
was no school and students were so happy to leave
school at noon, just like when they were in
elementary school--no school for Wednesday afternoon.
So I didn't have lunch box, but went have a hotpot
with my colleague, another English teacher. It's good
to have hotpots in winter...especially it's the
other's treat. LOL~

Yesterday morning a student came over and gave me a
box of chocolate. I was so surprised...not Christmas
time yet, you know. I told the student not to give me
presents since I truly don't want anybody to waste
money. But...very nice of the kid, insisted that I
should take the chocolate and left happily.
Okay...maybe I'll think of another way to return the
favor some other day. *smiles*

No comments: