Thursday, June 30, 2005

Encountered him twice

A tiring day really! We did so much work and moved to a new
place--all students worked real hard! Ended up my buying
them cold drinks ( bing1 sha1 is the chinese term ) and
iced green tea. *sobs for money's flying away from my
wallet...* They said black tea would be better, so I guess
I'd order what they like next time. :D After students were
gone I suddenly remember there's no cable for my notebook
in the new office. Then went downstairs to my old office on
the 2nd floor to get my cable back. Didn't expect to see
him, a substitute teacher who's been teaching here this
semester, since his office is on the third floor. He's
using the puter where my cable was right in the IP share
nearby. So I came near and tried to get it without
disturbing his keying in marks for students. But he got up
and gave me a hand...so we were near each other. He gave me
the cable after he got it, and I said 'thank you, teacher (
his name)' Funny to see he got so surprised and said, 'how
come you know my name? I didn't even teach your class.' I
just smiled and left. :P His name was shown above on the
monitor... *grins* :P

Later on I went to the office on the third floor this
afternoon to find my partner who's doing the same lesson
plan. We had to finish some copy and paste and our leader
asked us to turn in the floppy tomorrow. He's back to his
office already. And I felt lucky that he's there since we
had some problem using Word. hehehe my partner called him
to help us with it. She even asked him how old he is...said
she might intro him gals. :P I just sat there and watched
him fixing our stuff. Well...had a small talk and knew he's
leaving for another school. Anyway he's a bit younger than
me, so...period. :)

It's around a year I guess...to keep blogging here. Just
like what I mentioned earlier, no beginning then no ending.
Vice versa, there must be an ending if there's a beginning.
I think it is the time. Last summer break, a semester,
winter break, another semester, and now this summer break.
Time flies ain't it! :D My best friend is living a new
life in another country, and I am to have a vacation in
another country too. Life is lessons to take, truly, and
each day for me...is a brand new world! Enjoy it... ciao
ciao~

No comments: