Wednesday, June 07, 2006

To be the leader of ETs

My boss from the Teaching Department at my school asked to see me yesterday morning. Of course my break time, and no, not that there would be any affair going to happen. My boss is a woman too, pretty smart, with great capabilities. I was wondering what she would like to meet me though...as I answered her call in my office. Anyway gotta proceeded to her office and then we had a 'big' talk. Her intention was to make me the leader of the ETs here. =_=" Ahh. We just had a meeting last Mon afternoon and voted. My boss told me the teacher, Ms. Chang, who we voted to be our leader, had met her a few times, crying and begging her to find another teacher to take over the position. Thus my boss accepted her request and she thought I was the right one...

No comments: