Monday, June 19, 2006

Wider, my eyes!

Real tired...yeah my students in the 9th grade graduated already. No classes for me to teach now. How come I am this tired? Hehe of course I still have other work to do, like the lesson plans for next semester, and persuade my boss to let new students use another English magazine--to help them improve their listening comprehension.

In addition to my work at school, I went swimming this afternoon after a very boring meeting. Heh I cannot swim well, but it doesn't matter. I still had lots of fun playing in the water. The best part was, you know, when I finished shower and shampoo, sat comfortably in a chair outside the bathroom, and used a hair drier to dry my wet hair, some nice person reminded me that the hair drier was there to dry people feet... @_@ good. How come I didn't see the notice there!

No comments: