Monday, June 26, 2006

What a busy day!

Three events for today...quite a busy Monday I must say.

1. Some teacher ( Mr. Lee ) put a sticky board under my
desk in the office, and I was real stunned to find a
mouse on it this morning! Luckily my colleague, another
teacher ( Mr. Huang ) was in the office too. I didn't
scream but ran away ( ok in fact I didn't run but
walked. ) He was nice to help...move the dying little
creature away.

2. Went for a meeting this afternoon with my little boss
( Big boss was too busy to go. ) They would like us to
have an English camp. On the way to our school, I
suddenly saw a friend of mine taking the escalator at
one MRT station. Hah I left my little boss alone, took
off, and called the friend loudly while I was taking the
same escalator. So fun to see the facial expression of
my friend's! We talked happily for a while and waved
goodbye at Taipei Main Station.

3. IRCed with a friend from an American server. He just
broke up with his g/f and felt bad. Of course I
comforted him for a while and encourage him to move on.
He joked how come I didn't want to accept him and move
to the states. *chuckles* I really don't think it's a
good idea to find my true love in this cyber world.
Guess the best way is to find it IRL. *winks* My
American friend agreed with me, but he still asked me
not to rule him out. I wouldn't, since he has beautiful
blue eyes.

No comments: