Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The end of May

Of course it's my being tardy...to blog about these days. :P
*chuckles* In fact there's always something happening every now and
then, but my figures just wanna enjoy the relaxing moment after work,
you know. But today I got to blog! Since I got a phone call for a
friend who I've known for many years...moved to the states and then
became an American citizen ages ago. I'm to have lunch with this friend
in the near future...and have a small...NO a BIG talk!! :D hehehe of
course I insist it's my treat; on the phone--I said, 'hey you got to
treat me well when I take a trip to America in the future!' :P See how
pragmatic I am heh.

Time to write a lot of stuff for students, yes...it's going to be the
end of this semester. Not only mark students' paper but do the
evaluation for each of them, need both hand-writing and key-in effort
@_@ so much fun, no? :P But the best is I will have my summer break
after being working hard for 5 months around. :D And plans for this
summer are made. *winks* Let me keep it in secret for a while. Tomorrow
is our Movie Club time again. Last week we watched Sky Captain and the
World of Tomorrow--ah it's ok...characters ain't attractive to me
there. This morning the class in grade 9 watched Star War III because
they had their CBT last weekend. Poor kids they did need to ease their
minds now by watching something fun. Thus...teachers can also have a
wonderful time in class with them. *a big smile*

No comments: