Friday, May 13, 2005

Rainy day buffet day

The weather's been unsteady these days--our rainy season. No school
this afternoon again because of tests. I went have buffet with friends
( another group, different from yesterday's party ) and all vegetarian
dishes there! In fact I have been to this restaurant couple of times.
But some colleague has its VIP card, which can get a discount on the
meal ( around 20% off. ) No wonder I'd rather go than snooze at home
even in a rainy day. :P It worths my time and money since I heard so
much interesting news and '8 gua' cheerfully. :P

In the late afternoon my shi jei, the Avon lady, came pay me a visit as
soon as I got home. She brought me a big gift--an oven. -_- oh no...I
wish I could avoid baking some stuff for good. :P Now I guess I have to
think bout what to bake for my family from now on. LOL~ or maybe I
shouldn't open the paper box at all? Just give it to another friend of
mine and no need to worry anymore. :D Well I'll ponder over this. By
the way I ain't to get others' presents without returning the favour.
hehehe~ that's why I ordered some veggie dumplings earlier and got them
on my way home. So my shi jei and I had dumplings for dinner today. :D~
yummy ones!

Ahh time flies...I always feel so. How come life goes on so fast? :P

No comments: