Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hot

This week I have to take over another teacher's duty, and the first 2
days were quite relaxing! Since grade 9 students have tests on Tue and
Wed, I got nothing to do but sat in front and watched them write.
Sometimes walked around to take a careful look of course. :P Quite
boring, I couldn't talk as well because it might bother students during
the test. :P So yeah...earned extra pay with my month shut then--not
very often I make money this way ( so quietly LOL~ )

The weather's getting hotter and hotter. Finally I decided to turn on
the air con in the evening and let it work all night. Thus I can sleep
sound...altho $_$ *sobs* you know. Well well...like what I said nothing
is perfect in life. :P Sleep is more important anyway. Oh my today is
already Thur--again I wanna ask 'how come life goes on sooooo fast!'
And it'll be a busy weekend @_@ I have to clean my place on Fri evening
or Sat morning. *sobs once more* means I cannot sleep in this Sat. :(

No comments: