Monday, May 09, 2005

A red dot on my Justy

Some interesting events for today. At work my colleague sitting next to me told me some 'bad' news. Some teachers would like me to be the leader of homeroom teachers in grade 9 from next semester. Well well...they came to me and said they wanna see a 'mei nuu' to represent them. LOL~ :P But too bad I ain't to represent any other person but myself. :D And, yes...as you know, I am very practical--it's impossible for me to do something useless or worthless like that. Thus, I had to turn them down very nicely... *sighs* :P

On my way home, I found a very bright red dot moving on my car window, right in front of my sight. I was driving along, but still felt curious...I moved closer and see very tiny legs walking on the glass quietly. ( of course :P ) It's a very small spider! The first time I saw a spider with such colour...fun! :D

No comments: