Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rainy day, free lunch day

We had no school this afternoon. An ex-colleague treated some old
friends lunch today in a cafe. It was raining ( is still raining now )
so I drove them to the cafe first then went park my Justy in a building
nearby. 40 NT for an hour... Anyway it's fun to eat and chat with good
friends. They said some ex-colleagues fell very sick and had operations
these days after they retired. :O Health is real important! I told them
my plan after I retire is teach some poor kids in the elementary
schools nearby for free. Since teachers in Taiwan will get the pension,
I guess I won't worry about my finance a lot that time. Therefore, it's
great to do something helpful for our society! But, my friends are
reasonable, or pragmatic enough to 'splash some cold water on me'. :P
'Oh come on you don't know if you are still able to when you retire...'
LOL~ o...k... :P

When it's time to get my car I asked the guard how much the fee was--
remember it's 40 NT for 1 hour. Justy had been stayed in there for 3
hours, so I asked him twice with a smiling face, 'how much?' He
pondered for a while and answered, '100 NT' woo~ Friends listen to me!
Always wear a smiling face and you earn more! :P

Back home I needed to find some info for my Movie Club. -_- Some boss
said we didn't keep the record well enough! @#$%! ( done my swearing )
And I was smart enough to find such info for all the movies we've
watched so far. *coughs* all right I admit I ain't so smart but our ol
friend GOOGLE! :D ( wait...is it old enough? since when it appeared
online...? google it! )

The anime School Rumble is fun ( watched ep.2 ) but the sms from Martin
isn't fun at all. :P I was so...I felt so...funny? ridiculous
maybe...to see my degree 3 celly got an sms this afternoon. And not
long after that it rang--private number. *blinks* I didn't answer it
for sure and soon I switched it off. The first thought came to me was I
got to discard this number...I can't win this estate agent!! HE IS THE
ONE WHO NEVER GIVES UP!!! >_<

No comments: