Saturday, May 07, 2005

Allergy or flu?

Long time no blog? :P Well I found it's hard to live without tissues these days. Previously I thought it's my allergy...got a runny nose for a couple of days. Students heard my 'urm sorry if I stop to wipe my nose later in class' from time to time. It lasted for a week or longer...weird. Then I found my throat hurt -_- hm... A friend on MSN said all his family, including himself, got flu. Thus I wondered maybe I got not only allergy but flu! Usually it's fast for me to recover from allergy, atmost 1 or 2 days. Of course I still insist that I don't see a doc, neither do I take any medicine. *chuckles* yeah yeah won't complain when others tell me off for that. :P I'm afraid of the smell of medicine! The only 'medicine' I can accept and I would take is chinese herbs, but very limited kinds...I mean not heaty ones. Otherwise, something like 'dang gui' ( very heaty ) will make my voice disappear for a while. And you know I pretty much rely on my voice in this field... :P

As for my entertainment, watching more TV is a good way to kill time recently, especially after I got a flatscreen TV. :D oh the colour is so bright and beautiful...comparing to that old TV set. The only flaw is I can't watch anime I d/l on there since they are all avi. you know. My boy student Jacky knows how to transfer avi. to VCD, but I dare not ask him to teach me...( don't wanna go to jail LOL~ ) However my NB can do a good job, and my pc has only 10 GB left!!! Awww is it the time to get a bigger HD now? *sighs* :P This pc was bought in Jan 2004. Oh another old pc came in 2000...and it's still in the living room--how come there? :D hehe we got a TV box for it and then the second TV appeared!! That's why life is still very busy altho I have no bf. *coughs* ( ain't complaining ok :P ) Anime for these days, Air is real boring so far...Honey & Clover is more interesting ( and more cute young guys in there :P woo. )

Today is Sat...tomorrow is Mother's Day. I'll go out later to look around and go shopping maybe in a night market. I prepared flowers for my mom already...no other gift for I gave her a red envelope with 6000 NT in it last week to wish her happy birthday and happy mother's day. hehehe :P And I wish all the homeroom teachers, who take care of students at school just like mothers to their kids, a happy mother's day too!! :D

No comments: