Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A hot and sleepy day

Been sleepy all day...even a boy student asked me in
class 'teacher are you in a bad mood?' Hah I guess I look
real serious when there's no smile on my face. ( But I
can't keep smiling all the time, you know...that's silly.
)
Some events for today. A boy in the class next to mine
got hurt. He's that kind of person who's being pampered
by his parents too much to know in fact he is annoying to
others. He didn't behave in class and finally a gal,
who's his classmate and sat near him, couldn't stand his
noise and bothering anymore, went cut his arm with a
knife. So the boy ran to the teacher's office and asked
for help. He's soon sent to the school clinic. The gal
felt very angry while she's being asked by her teacher:
'how come you cut your classmate like this?' She roared,
'why can't I? he keeps bothering me!!' Shouting and
crying in our office you can imagine the chaos that time.

As for my class, I ordered chocolate shattered ice (巧克
力冰沙) for students, planned to let them enjoy it after
their PE class this afternoon. Woo how nice you can have
something cold after outdoor activities under a burning
sun. It's almost the time to go get the ice...the boss
rang me and informed me their machine was broken. No
shattered ice but juice. -_- I had no choice but change
it to passion fruit juice--told the boss to add more ice
cubes for us. Lucky students didn't complained ( maybe
they dare not? ) to me.

Guess I should leave early tonight. My eyes are so tired.

No comments: