Thursday, September 22, 2005

What a dream

Had a weird dream...I didn't know who that guy was. He's there while I was doing shopping in somewhere like a big supermarket. He approached and I didn't feel comfortable; thus, I was trying to avoid seeing him. But he wouldn't give up coming near. Even after I left that supermarket, I was walking down some dark alley, feeling both upset and scared. Why he couldn't just leave me alone? What did he want? Moreover I saw my ex walking in front of me on the same street a while later, as I still tried to get rid of that stalking guy. I could hear him talking. Certainly he was not someone I would like to see ( even it's in my dream :P ) so I walked a bit faster to pass over. Unfortunately it ended up he was following me. I felt...darn how come they acted like that. Woke up confused. I didn't think of my exs at all once we broke up. He shouldn't have come into my dream. :P

No comments: