Thursday, September 01, 2005

Typhoon day, blogging day

Aug 28
It's Sunday...school starts next week...and I didn't do
anything important today. My schedule would keep unknown
until I go for meetings tomorrow, and somehow I don't mind
how many classes I will have the coming semester. If I have
more classes I will earn more money. If less classes it'll
be relaxing and I can read more stuff, chat more... :P No
matter what I hope time flies, and my adventure will go on.

Aug 29
Sighs what a schedule for me. most of my sessions are
arranged in the afternoon. Guess I'll have to do everything
to catch students attention...or maybe wear better. *winks*
Had long meetings today, learned our new principal is both
smart and kind-hearted while she's talking to us. I'm so
glad those mean, kinky, and stupid male bosses left this
school one by one. *big smile* From now on I can work
better and more happily without worrying about those mid-
aged ( or shall I say old ) guys' intention to take
advantage of me. My good friend, the math teacher Xu, is a
homeroom teacher in grade 7; another good friend who is a
math teacher too Chen, is a subject teacher and she's going
to be a mom in Dec. :D Both Xu and me told her we will go
food shopping during our break time and just order whatever
she would like to eat--we'll run for her! :P

Aug 31
Well...it's good or bad. This afternoon I didn't work at
school. Slacking off? Of course...NOT. We got the notice
during the 4th class this morning that there would be no
class since the strong typhoon Talim's approaching Taiwan.
As soon as it's announced all students shouted with glee! I
must admit I am not a glutton for work; thus, I let all
students pack their stuff ( including their lunch boxes--
they had to go home before they ate lunch then ) and
dismisses the class. I drove home, found a good parking
space ( lucky! ) and saw my mom sitting on the couch in the
living room eating lunch. She didn't expect to see me at
noon but I didn't mind--bought my lunch box already.
These 2 days I didn't see Sam at school much. To be exact
he's not been in class lately, but wandering on campus all
day, and finally got caught by my colleagues who are
responsible for those kids that cannot behave. His dad
talked to me on the phone and even paid me a visit at
school. But the problem isn't solved. Sam's mother left
when he's still a baby--she's too young to be a wife and
mom. It was his auntie ( younger sis of his dad's ) who
brought him up. Some kids in this situation would work
harder to make up what they already lost and have great
accomplishments. But others might go astray even when ppl
around him, family, relatives, friends, classmates...care
for him. I don't know. I only know they need love...a lot
of love, to fill in the hole of their hearts, where
emptiness has been existing ages ago.

Sep 1
Typhoon's gone; so is my money. @_@ How come you must be
asking? Maybe...this woman still went out shopping on a
typhoon day? or went KTV with friends since there's no work
today? no no no no no! Let me tell ya what happened...
This early morning ( by 'early' I mean before 8 a.m. ) my
telphone rang. Okay...I got up and answered it. My ex
classmate WS, the one I mentioned on my blog before, told
me she was to rent an unit but didn't have enough money.
She needed to pay for 7500 NT a month for the unit, and
furthermore 15000 NT for the cash pledge. As a matter of
fact I have debts to pay off, but WS sounded very sorrow--I
really have no idea what her bf, the taxi driver, is for!

If I have difficulties ( I did have some ) I would ask my
family members first, or my bf ( if I have one ) to give me
a hand. If a bf cannot help when I get into trouble, I am
sure he's useless when we are in some troublesome situation
later on in our marriage. Very well...I don't know about
WS's bf enough, and I already dislike him enough.
I talked about this event with my best friend in Vancouver ww,
and both of us felt it icky. I never enjoy being in danger ( who does? )
but I walked in strong wind and rain for I promised to transfer
15000 NT to her account via ATM. Wonder if I can get my money back...
call me too kind-hearted, call me 'baka'... -_-

No comments: