Sunday, September 04, 2005

Why we like slow songs more

Saw something funny this early morning as I went out to get
traditional Chinese breakfast ( shao bing and such you know
.) A guy wearing shorts rode a bike ( not funny I know )
and I found something's wrong with him but why. After I
took a careful look I found he wore a pair of socks ( not
funny again I know ); one's white and the other's light
orange. Ah...guys don't mind their looks like we women I
guess. :D
Don't ask me how come he wore like this I didn't get the
nerve to run after him and ask! :P
My sis didn't feel well today...she asked me to d/l some
nice slow songs for her mp3 player. Of course I'm glad to
help. And I told her why we enjoy slow songs better now,
since the 'tempo' of our life in TW is very fast. We seldom
feel bored or got nothing to kill time at night--very noisy
on the street even it's midnight at many places in Taipei.
That's why I had to turn my friend in the states down while
he's offering his metal ones via DCC. *chuckles* different
life styles count.

No comments: