Sunday, October 16, 2005

The 1st periodical test's done

We had the first periodical test this week, and it
seems most students can't do well on their English
test. Hmm maybe I should be a bit harsh on kids?
*grins evilly* Shall I ask them to write more
homework...or just use a rod? Kidding ok.

I watched Densha Otoko to ep. 8 and these 2 couldn't
give up their relationship ( or more likely their
friendship? they didn't even kiss... ) easily even
they came from way too different backgrounds. I
wonder if I can be like the lady; it's not easy to
accept a guy who doesn't look like a match for me.
*chuckles* yah I know I am picky, as opposed to just
settle and go date with wrong types. Heh life is
short. Never waste time like this then.

Also watched Full Mental Panic the Second Raid to
ep.9--sadly they are separated and the girl's in
danger without her bodyguard being around protecting
her. She bursted into tears in the end while sitting
on the roof finding she's been all alone to fight
with enemies. Poor baby...gotta be more strong-
minded herself. No idea if I have time for movies
today...always busy on Sundays. Ah well.

No comments: