Sunday, October 02, 2005

The 3rd strong typhoon

Heh it's Sun but I got waken very early by the big noise from
outside. How come? Oh Typhoon Longwang *chortling* is visiting
Taiwan! Aww I cannot go out today I guess. Lucky got the Net.
^^ I then came online and chatted merrily with some friend via
skype. MSN has been having some trouble lately, keeping disc me
from time to time. And this became more serious for today--
maybe it's because of the typhoon? Or the version 7.5 ain't
stable enough? Who knows. I have more than one way to chat with
friends.

In addition to chatting, I watched some anime. Both are
fun...Bleach 50 is a bit 'nutty', got neither serious fighting
scenes nor gorgeous and invicible death gods. Honey & Clover 21
is as good as the other epispodes, and the term 'soul-searching
trip' inspired me again, made me think of the time I went
travelling alone. It's fabulous, when I was totally alone, all
by myself, and the feeling that I myself is the best friend of
mine. Guess the others can't understand what I am talking about
... *chuckling* Never mind. It's my monologue.

So...here I am. I found the lyrics for another good song I
listened to today:
阿沁-我們之間的距離

我看著你 那紫色的背影
又讓我想起微笑的你
我多希望 或許你會答應
對你不是隨便說說而已
我想放棄 明知道不可以
我只剩下最後的勇氣
想大聲說 對你說我愛你
你的嘴角是否還會揚起
還沒有讓你明白 我怎麼能夠離開
我可以試著假裝 不在乎他的存在
我猜你也會猶豫 猶豫要怎麼反應
又開始沉默不語 害怕讓自己傷心
還沒有開始就散 我怎麼願意離開
我不想翻開日記 全都是你的空白
難道你不會猶豫 和不和我在一起
我們之間的距離 只差一句我愛你

My favorite line is 我想放棄 就算是不可以...Well I really would
like to give up some stuff in my life but they ain't supposed
to be given up by me at all. Even I think bright, even I never
give up...sometimes I just wanna let go. hehehe ok enough let
me stop right here. Gotta enjoy this typhoon day some more.

No comments: