Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tired after a long weekend

Back to work after a long weekend. Most of us seem tired...students were dozing off in class, and one colleague looked pale because she caught a cold. As for me...under great stress ( a bit exaggerating I admit ) you know the first periodical test is coming! I hope my kids can do well for sure...that's why I felt today's tiring even though I have only 4 sessions.

Good news is I can watch Densha Otoko 6 soon. Heh it's enticing...no wonder even students read or watch it ( I happened to find they brought the novel to school. ) *grins evilly* Of course one more reader in this world then. By the way, I am grateful to say some friends of mine are so kind-hearted. They often inform me about nice anime and movies; moreover, a friend allows me to d/l stuff directly from his HD. *sobs* I think I should do something to return the favor after all...But I'm not that useful when it comes to computers--cannot give them a hand there. Ah...thank you very much, my good friends. *big smiles*

No comments: