Sunday, January 08, 2006

Feeling romantic

Work's been hectic the past week. Yeah you got it--
the end of this school term. I am responsible for the
final test for year 9. After finishing writing the
exercises, I asked a good friend of mine to take a
look for me and see if there were some mistakes ( on
spelling or grammar. ) My thankfulness... *smiles*

The most important happened at school recently was we
all took pictures for the school year book. Hah you
can imagine how busy we were that day--busy looking
into the mirror in front of the boys' and girls'
rooms and checking again and again whether we looked
appealing enough. LOL

A girl student brought along moose and helped the
peers with hair. Oh I ain't her classmate but she
finally came make my hair look more smooth. While
combing mine, she said, 'teacher, you have white
hair...' I replied, 'yah...getting old.' It's
enjoyable to keep them company for 3 years and see
them graduate from junior high school. They are going
to leave in the middle of this June. Woo

Last night I chatted with a nice guy while watching
TV. And mentioned an old movie we both knew ages ago
and it's theme song: Reality. A while later, right
before I was to go off to bed, he said he would play
something for me. Suddenly I heard this beautiful
melody and the lyrics I was so familiar with: Met you
by surprise, I didn't realize, that my life would
change forever...whoa...*melting* I was so
touched...romantic feelings all around me. What a
wonderful Saturday night!

No comments: