Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today's the Chinese Near Year's Eve. Hah it's my
winter break as you guys know. Let me tell ya what I
did these days after the school term ended. First of
all I attended a performance at Dr. Sun Yet-sen's
Memorial Hall. Of course I sang with the choir. The
most impressing event was we sang with a lady, who I
used to admire so much, Ms. Jian. She was our choir
master's ex-classmate; so we all felt honored that
she came sing with us on the stage.

The next day I left Taipei for the middle of Taiwan
with some friend. Heh great to spend my vacation
somewhere in the mountains! We didn't stay in a big
hotel, but a nice lovely hostel. The owner was not
around, so it's 2 young ladies to greet us there in
the living room ( the lobby, supposedly. ) Needless
to say, the air's fresh and clean, the scenery's
beautiful. When we looked at the sky at night, there
were so many stars shining...amazed to find the very
famous constellation Cynosure easily. We got some
vegetables and had hotpot; we even made coffee at the
balcony. Ahh so enjoyable to have coffee this
relaxingly...

Time past so fast. 3 day's trip is just too short.
After coming back to Taipei, it was just one day left
to settle things done--most people won't work during
CNY. Luckily I could still withdraw some money and
all the notes are new, good for being put in red envelopes.
Hehe yeah for my parents later. Ok I think I am to
stop here ( watching TV, having pu er tea, and
blogging the same time ) and I wish all of my friends
心想事成,新年快樂!

No comments: