Friday, February 03, 2006

Enjoying my holidays

Time flies! :O Can't believe it's Friday...and I am gonna
work from the coming Monday. Well, you know, maybe a good
thing for me, since I only spent money on holidays (
mostly for food, transportation. ) After I start
teaching, especially when it is still our winter break,
hehehe I will get some good extra pay. $_$
These 2 days I did pay a visit to some well-known places
in Taipei, National Taiwan Science Education Center,
where I think I can take kids to have fun some other time
in the future. Many interesting exhibitions in there, and
moreover they got 3 D and 4 D movies ( how come it's
called 4 D? @_@ too bad I did not go watch it because I
happened to have another appointment that day, not enough
time for the movie then. )

New Beitou is another good scenery spot, which is pretty
famous for its hot spring. In addition to hot spring
bath, it is also enjoyable to walk on the paths in the
mountains. ( In fact it's quite near Yangmingshan, you
know. ) I saw some beautiful houses, guess people living
in there are very rich. Hah they can have hot spring bath
every day in their bathrooms maybe. The only disadvantage
might be they gotta stand the special smell from hot
spring and lots of visitors hanging out in the
neighborhood. ( yes I am one of them, but hey I ain't a
peeping Tom! )

I also went to the eastern area of Taipei City, and felt
surprised to find several SNG cars parked in front of a
gym, California. After a while I learned it's because
some person died of carbon monoxide poisoning while he's
working out in another gym ( not California ) the day
before yesterday. Thus they had this fire drill in case
there may be similar accidents...but I got the feeling
that they had it just like a show, anyway. What? You are
asking me if I work out in a gym too? LOL of
course...NOT. Not my cup of tea. I am so lazy. That's why
I told some guy who suggested I should go take exercise
to make my figure even better: you just chase any girl
who is hot ok. Don't bug me...I am fine with the way I
look. *smiles*

Later on I'll go see a movie, and enjoy the last relaxing
Friday in this break. Hope you guys have a wonderful day
too!

No comments: