Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Got a new seal

Feeling a bit dizzy all day...yeah tomorrow is a national
holiday in Taiwan. And we have no school for sure--that's
why students and me couldn't help laughing, even making
some noise in class. But a colleague's mom was sent to
the intensive care unit because of her second apoplexy.
Thus I agreed to take over her duty and went teach the
3rd session, which was supposed to be my tea break. To be
honest, it is very tiring to teach non-stop 4 sessions in
the morning...although one day maybe I will need other
teachers' help too.

This afternoon I went to get some documents at the
Household Registration Office. On my way there I decided
to get a new seal for myself. Heh it is my favorite
color--purple, and looks real cool. I don't think my
friends in foreign countries can understand how come we
need chops for many events in our lives. hehe however it
IS necessary especially when it comes to dealing with our
bank accounts. ( Hah I see questions marks popping up
from friends' faces now...you guys don't need seals when
you enter a bank to withdraw your money right? ) Thanks
goodness I am very lucky...get a nice new seal and
receive the documents in a very short time. ( Some people
told me they gotta wait in lines for several hours...but
I got what I would like in around half an hour or less
this time and last time as I wanna get my new ID. )

It's time to get a new passport. I will proceed to our
Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
in the near future and hope I have the same good luck
there! ^_^

No comments: