Sunday, February 12, 2006

Gonna work like crazy again

School will start tomorrow. Ahh...a nice winter break. I
had lots of fun during this period of time. But you know
nothing is perfect...some events that made me sad also
happened. I do think it is difficult to change one's
personality. Furthermore, it is very painful to change
our own personalities for others, especially when we are
already old. That's what I experienced recently. We had
better to find the ones who can accept what we are.
Otherwise...life is miserable.

I attended a reunion yesterday, and met some ex-
classmates happily. In fact I am not an active person,
who would contact friends and relatives from time to
time. But I would reply them warmly and agree to meet
them if they invite me to. Not that I never ask others to
come visit me or shout them drinks or meals, but probably
I am more likely introverted...However, we talked about
our school when we all studied in NTNU, laughed a lot,
and learned about each other's life--some got married,
moved to another city and now teach in different schools,
and so on. We were glad to keep in touch again like this
and even made an appointment for next month--since Sheila
will come back from Vancounver then! That will be
fabulous to meet my best friend again...*smiles*

I plan to see the lanterns and have dumplings this
evening! Yes I know I will be very busy from tomorrow
onwards...

No comments: