Thursday, February 23, 2006

Need more energy

A tiring day...since I had 6 sessions. You can imagine I
don't even wanna talk with my family after work. *grins*
Neither do I want to go practice with the choir. Although
I really enjoy singing with those lovely friends, you
know. The choir leader was disappointed when I told him
by phone I wouldn't go tonight. Next week will be better
I think--only 4 sessions for Thursday. I will have more
energy left for the choir.

As for anime, I watched Bleach 60 and 61. Still got 62
and 63 to go...I wish I could have more free time!
Another nice anime is Yakitate Japan...*sobs* I have no
time for around 10 'new' eps yet. I dare not bring those
to school, too bad...otherwise I could watch some during
my break time in the office. ( And got caught by my boss
one day you might say. Hah that's why I wouldn't watch
them there! )

Anyway weekend is coming. Hope I can sleep in...and have
time for playing around.

No comments: