Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bye now, my degree 3

‘As soon as I got up, I miss you…On my way to work, I miss you…When I have a meal, I miss you…As I am online, I miss you…While taking a bath, I miss you…The time I go to bed, I miss you. Oh I just cannot stop missing you! I miss you so much!’ *claps* :P

Well…it seems my prayer last night did not work well. And I still got a mushy sms today and a missed phone call. In fact this guy left me a message online that he KNEW I was busy working and I could call him if I had free time for him. See? But I have no free time for such a guy, who wants nothing but a free ‘that’. :P He must think a single woman like me in Taipei would be so desperate…so needy…she wants a guy who can hold her tight and enjoy something for only one night? LOL~ great…he will get nothing but my pretty much coldness. It’s a pity that I wouldn’t tell him what is the right thing to do if he wanna woo a woman? *chuckles* Well I do think guys should figure it out themselves how to pursue the ones they want. Whatsoever! I am not to be bothered by such a guy anymore! :D Now I have decided to switch off my cell phone for degree 3 for a period of time. I hope he can forgets about me…as soon as possible! I bet there are plenty of desperate women in Taipei and it’s easy to find ONS nowadays, you know. Leave me alone. I am happy to stay in my solitude…*smiles*

7 comments:

Ken said...

You are sure he only wants ONS? not a long lasting relationship? maybe you wouldn't want one... then its not his fault, but yours :P

Flo said...

*chuckles* I am sure he wants 'that' only, Kenny. I never told you what happened in the 3 meetings in detail. So...I am not at fault. *shrugs* but who cares. :P

icemonki said...

Wow what happens in 3 meetings? The guy is obviosuly an idiot. To have a chance to chase Flo and to be so stupid to only want a ONS - I dont think its possible. Yah I'd rather be single then to date dumb guys - U go girl.

Ken said...

hmmm... yeah tell us what the 3 meetings were like :P Yuppy, do u have high standards too? :P

Flo said...

nahh cannot pollute my own blog and my good friends' minds! however it's nice I won't be bothered by this guy's calls or sms anymore! :D

icemonki said...

ken - why do u think im single? .. DUMB GUYS!!

Ken said...

Flo: awww... we can't be polluted :P
Yuppy: haha... so find a non-dumb guy... duh :P