Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Sure they would complain :P

Good! It’s September again… I am singing Brother Four’s ‘Try to Remember’. *chuckles* Yeah… some students met me during break time at school and complained to me: ‘How come you don’t teach us this semester!’ Well…school changed teachers all the time—one class in the eighth grade and the other in the ninth are not taught by me this semester. Well…somehow I think I am glad to hear such complaint from time to time. :P Anyway I am so used to it that it’s easy to deal with such situation: ‘I am not at fault, dear kids…I wish I could teach you all, you know!’ LOL~ ( sure I do…I wanna make more money. )

Another event for today: my Shi Jie came visit me this morning when I had no sessions to teach. She brought me a present: a big box of fruit-flavored jelly. :D~ very nice snack I think. It’s very kind of her…and always generous. I treated her nice, iced honey green tea at a bubble tea shop nearby—of course it’s time for sharing our lives. She told me an accident happened not long ago: her husband was to get off the car and the car door happened to hit an old folk riding on a scooter. The guy said he didn’t think there’s anything wrong with his body. But my SJ insisted to send him to the hospital and had a careful check—lucky they did, otherwise that guy might die of internal bleeding in his head and my SJ’s husband would be in big trouble. So…we had better be alert and take a look while we are to get off our cars, in case someone or something coming near is to hit us or to be hit by the door.

I then told my SJ my ‘adventures’. She asked me directly: ‘You tell me if you are seeing that real estate agent guy (Martin) first.’ I said no. Then she seemed relieved…and then told me she didn’t feel good, even a bit dizzy and was like throwing up as I told her what happened on my 1st and 2nd meetings with Martin. She was wondering for quite a while if she should tell me the bad sign, for she didn’t wanna ruin my mood if I was dating him happily. I laughed and told SJ: hey just tell me directly anytime! We are very good friends and I know my SJ has strong 6th sense also. Therefore, I appreciate it when she is giving me some good advice. *smiles* I know my family and my good friends wouldn’t like me to date improper guys. Well…they don’t need to worry. He wanna make me smitten? Hehehe…not easy… :P

3 comments:

Ken said...

I had the similiar experience... I opened the door, and this scooter came out of nowhere and I hit that guy in the leg... I thought I was in trouble, the guy was looking very dangerous at night :P lucky nothing happened because we apologised alot... anyways, you have lots of mistakes in your last paragraph neh... its like finding wally in a "Where's Wally?" book except its in a bunch of words, and wally isn't anywhere to be seen. She doesn't seem 'released'. More like 'relaxed'. :P Also she wasn't going to 'throw out'... What would she throw out?? :P Throw "up" ok :P Throw up into a bucket... :P *Runs for his life...*

icemonki said...

Um yah kenny is right but i think flo meant relieved not relaxed. Anyway the point is Martin sounds like a geek name and Flo rejected him. Is it really that hard to find a good guy in Taiwan? Add oil! P.s flo i think my new bf sounds better then Martin

Ken said...

ROFL @ yuppy :P hahahaha yeah your new bf... he's such a 'cool' guy... don't know if he can stand the heat though... :P