Saturday, September 25, 2004

Coffee


One more, this is a big heavy present. In fact I told all my students not to give me anything expensive--10 NT cards will be good enough. So I didn't wanna accept this when the gal student handed it to me at school. But she insisted and said her parents would like to thank me. Ahh...bu hao yi si again. BTW, the 2 photos were taken at my place and I did use flash. Still I look so tan. LOL~ well well...anyway I am not the focus, but the presents are. :P Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Ken said...

thats a big plate... and whats the middle bottle? hehe of course the focus is on you, if you were just taking a pic of the present, you don't need to be in the pic :P

Flo said...

oh I thought...with me in there holding it at my place is more 'real', not like that I took some pics at a gift shop. anyway I can take pics of the presents for sure--only the presents, maybe look better without a tan woman? LOL~ :P

Ken said...

awww... I think tan is better :P than to be albino :P