Monday, September 06, 2004

Sleepy Monday

Yeah I know it’s past midnight here, and I don’t wanna stay awake at this time of the day! But what can I do…my best friend WW was talking with me not long ago on the phone—I just cannot leave my good friend alone when she has some problem and needs someone to talk with. After our conversation I got the second wind…hehehe that’s why I am still online blogging. -_-“ Well she just got married and now the couple have separated for 10 days, you know. It’s damn cruel… Of course WW feel very bad, and so does her husband. Moreover, there is a voyeur around. I can imagine how hard life is for her now due to the stress and horror. So I do think it’s a good decision when she told me she has asked a real estate agent, erm not Martin ok, to come to her place and see how soon her house can be sold. The location of her house is very nice, in the centre of Taipei City, so it costs around 10,000,000 NT. With this money she can live a comfortable life in Vancouver I think. She asked me if she’s right to do so…sell the house and move to Canada, which seems so strange to her. I told her it’s correct because her husband is there, and it’s not that difficult since Canada is an English speaking country—my friend’s English is as good as mine. ( or as bad as? LOL~ ) If I were her, I would do the same. I never think it’s a good idea to live separately for a couple. Honestly speaking I kind of think it’s fine with me to keep single for the rest of my life. Yeah I know you guys will say ‘wah what a waste!’ ‘isn’t never give up your motto? Flo’ to me. :P I don’t mind being single or being a nun. *chuckles* But once I have to get married, I wanna live with my husband! For WW and me, any English speaking country is all right, I guess. What if the guy’s from other countries like Japan, or France, or Germany? Urm…in fact I still don’t think it’s a problem to learn a new language. LOL~ Now then you know how optimistic this teacher is? :P ( And you guys don’t assume like this: ‘oh wow Flo is to find a bf in other countries; any country will do!’ ) However, I am happy for my best friend—she can find the One who loves her deeply and she has the same feelings for him. I pray for them…hope they can get together pretty soon, in the near future. ( I also hope I still look beautiful at work tomorrow, I mean today…oh my God I am awake around 1 a.m.!!! :O )

Ps. Due to some weird reason I cannot post my blog, cannot reply emails either, and I decide not to wait but to crash…*yawns…* It’s 1:10 a.m. now…wo wan dan le…

3 comments:

Ken said...

Heh... the sooner the better right? Better start looking on those international dating websites :P (Ah I never stay beyond 1am nowdays, too tired... I don't deserve to be a vampire anymore... :(

Flo said...

no no...Kenny. trust a teacher ok? 'Haste makes waste.' *chuckles* I think it's fine for me to be a nun. :P ( and I won't break any guy's heart this way...LOL~ )

Ken said...

They will long for you, even though you might be a nun :P