Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Being sick

Hmm I don't mind taking over other teachers' duty altho some of my colleagues do. They think they have enough work and don't wanna burden themselves with extra classes, which mean extra pay you know. But after OT this morning I started to feel sick, feeling so tired even it's only 11 a.m. and still got 2 classes ( one for OT ) in the afternoon. Moreover, I got a headache after lunch...and the nap in the classroom didn't anyhow help. Maybe the weather is really bad recently. It said 12 people died of coldness so far after the strong coldfront's approaching Taiwan. I don't think I will be the 13th ( since I don't feel I have this good luck to leave for nirvana...trust me if I can I will happily say goodbye to this world right away. ) Off duty, the headache didn't ease; to the opposite, it becomes worse and I couldn't even eat dinner properly. So I went take a rest again, on the bed, and a while later I felt a bit better...still hurts on the left side tho. Dad said the weather will be good tomorrow, and asked me if I would like to go for Lantern Festival at CKS Memorial Hall. Too bad...don't think I will have enough energy after more OT tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Anyway...I feel it all weird because I can't even smile to people now. I should go hit my bed early tonight I think.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Oh... maybe the weather's changing, thats why u get the headache... My mum has that problem :P Hey you can't even smile at people... even pretend? Thats severe :P