Monday, February 21, 2005

Cold Rainy Monday

Seems it has been like this for couple of days...rainy all day, and
freezing. I should have got Justy fixed earlier tho, and it still has
the problem of leaking--means I got to use a towel to soak the water
under the driver's seat and squeeze the water out and then again, and
again, till I can put my feet there without being in a swimming mode.
-_-

No kidding, I had to work today in my leather jacket, which I bought
ages ago and didn't wear it often. But I just couldn't take it off
until I was home again this evening. Oh of course my lovely heater is
blowing warm wind beside me when I am typing this monologue. I am
grateful for those handy appliances in life... :D Since no 8th class
so far, I could drove back home by 4 p.m. and then I decided to check
the movie Howl's Moving Castle. Woo it's very nice...even the English
sub goes very well...perfect timing! Thanks a lot for my good friend's
sharing them with me. Watching the movie and listening to the beautiful
music, I was kind of...in a deep romantic mood, just like what I felt
while watching it in the cinema. But where is my magician? guess I
would never know... :)

No comments: