Friday, February 25, 2005

A long weekend

Since this school term started last Mon I have got 4 notices for taking over other teachers' duties. Some took medical leave; others for other reasons but I am not informed--usually they wouldn't inform you except you go ask them in a stunning voice, 'WHAT! HOW COME I HAVE TO TAKE OVER HIS/HER DUTY!' :P Sure I am kidding ( as usual too. ) Today I got the notice again, and this time it's because of that teacher's miscarriage...I have been working like crazy for 2 weeks. Guess I will be more crazy after this long weekend--got 6 extra classes for my schedule! And it'll last for 3 weeks...I dare not imagine what my facial expression will be like after work then. But I surely will take good care of myself by going to bed earlier, eat better ( well I think I deserve it and I'll get extra pay hehehe ) and take some more exercise ( using the rod more on students maybe? ) LOL~ j/k!

As for the weather forecast, we will still have lots of rain in the near future. That brings me the pleasure of getting the water out of my Justy every morning--try to picture it: a lady dressed well enough to work is busy squeezing a towel from time to time ( and trust me the water wouldn't be anyhow clean. ) -_- yeah yeah I know. I should take my car to be fixed, but it's so crowded recently...and I don't wanna wait for long. Ahh rainy days...who's gonna smile?

No comments: