Monday, February 28, 2005

228 Memorial Day

Due to it's a memorial day on Feb 28th, we don't need to work today. hehe rarely can we sleep in on Monday. ahh something happened last night before I went to bed. I got a phone call from the bank, credit card servcie centre, and was told something wrong with my receipt. We'll get 2 receipts after we purchase by credit cards. I am used to checking the total amount before I sign the receipt for credit card. And it's the other receipt we called it tong yi fa piao here in Taiwan which went wrong. The contact lenses I bought are 1100 NT, but the clerk typed it 110000 NT! @_@ The lady called me and apologized to me. They got to get it back otherwise the store'd be in big trouble. So I told her my address and met her understairs in my going-to-bed dress. She said sorry again and gave me a Johnson&Johnson bath gel for the incident that caused some trouble for me. :P

So...it's the last day of this only once long weekend for this semester. I'll be working like crazy from tomorrow onwards--to take over others duty. I am sure I will have not much energy left then. Anyway...got to sleep earlier for my health.

No comments: