Sunday, February 13, 2005

School starts again...on Valentine's Day :P

I'll start working again tomorrow--a new school term! Our winter break is over, 3 weeks. To be honest, 2 weeks since the third week is our lunar new year holidays, which shouldn't be counted as winter break right. *shrugs* I don't mind but students do. :P They have a lot of homework for this winter break, poor them! I was the one who objected this idea in our meeting when the boss insisted on giving students more than enough to write during winter break. hehehe~ Of course I didn't win. :P But at least I've tried my best for them. It's Taiwan's big problem...depress kids too much when they are young. Then not many wanna do studies hard when they are older...so, we have the most homework, and the least Nobel prizers. :D

Oh lucky it's only my monologue...my boss, the principal won't read this. I think I had a wonderful time in the past 3 weeks. You guys see some photos already. And I went to Taipei Main Station to see the lantern exhibition. Some are cute! I took pics there and later I'll upload here for you. :D The last holiday for Lunar New Year is the 15th day, called Lantern Festival. My family and I used to attend it at CKS Memorial Hall every year and enjoyed watching many beautiful lanterns. See if the weather is fine this year. ( Today it's rainy and cold. -_- )

So I am back to the 'working mode'! I will work like crazy again from tomorrow onwards, and more mula will be rolling in! :D Tomorrow happens to be Valentine's Day. Too bad I have no bf or lover--no need to buy chocolate then. LOL~ See if I will get chocolate then. :P

No comments: