Saturday, February 26, 2005

First day of my long weekend

It is the first day of my long weekend. And no, it's not much fun since it's been rainy all day...for a few days already. I went out to have a hot pot for lunch and then stayed in the Kingstone Bookstore for a while--did some purchasing as well. Spent most of the time home. A friend from Canada told me he moved to the new house and had no net there for around a month. No wonder I didn't see him online for such a long time...it takes time to tide up the house I think. He asked me what I did during the Chinese New Year--lucky I keep a blog right? :P I might not be able to remember it all without leaving some record...He also showed me a site which you can use some tools and tests there for free and know about your puters speed. Fun...not. It's sad to know mine comparing to his...*sobs*

My boy student Ricky emailed me the way to make the hotmail box more capacity--25MB first then 250 MB. You know it's only 2 MB for ppl in TW--unfair huh. *shrugs* well too much to complain if I was to count what is unfair in life. :P The point is I was curious ( as usual ) and I did take lots of time, wanna get it done--by changing my nationality to USA and chose to live in Florida LOL~ and oh no, it's still 2 MB! I gave up after trying a couple of times and went offline to read something else. Later on I came online and something unhappy happened because of my poor knowledge about some English terms. I really feel sorry for that...and hope that friend can tolerate my misuse of words and phrases sometimes. And maybe I was kidding too much. In fact I don't mean I am not serious all the time--to be opposite, being a Capricorn, I am supposed to get very serious and stubborn right. But I found it easier to live in such a boring world if I kept my attitude this way...joking around, sometimes also. Hmm...maybe I am not as happy as I look like? Altho I keep on telling myself to think bright...never give up my life...*sighs* still rainy days.

No comments: