Sunday, February 27, 2005

Second day, sun day...not

Sunday...no sun but a lot of rain. The rain did stop for a short while and it was sunny maybe for a few minutes. Then it started raining again...and don't think it will stop tonight. I remember I read a sci-fi ages ago. Some people were walking on a strange planet; their mission might be explore or visit there. Due to some reasons, you cannot see the sun on the planet and the rain would never stop. So the explorers were eager to find some buildings in which they could take a rest and it said there was an artificial sun high above the building to provide the necessary light and warmth. They were all tired, and then they found a building in front. All were happy but soon turned very disappointed after they entered it--this one was already ruined. Everywhere's leaking...of course no light or warmth. Some of them went mad, and ended up rushing into the rain without any protection and died for such rain was poisonous due to wars and stuff. And some committed suicide because of being too tired to continue the seem-to-be endless searching for a shelter. Those who remained rational still kept looking for their destination--and they finally reached it, couldn't wait to enjoy the warm and bright...altho artificial sunlight. hehehe must be I miss the nice weather too much right.

And my 'never give up' nature worked again. Yesterday I failed in making my hotmail more capacity...and this morning I gave it a try once more. This time I paid more attention, and followed the instructions step by step. Yes! It's not 2 MB anymore, but 25 MB! LOL~ I was glad to have such a personality, you know. :P Altho sometimes I make others misunderstand what I mean...life is somehow full of ambiguity isn't it. Trying to noodle it out is not bad, but I would like it gentle since I really don't wanna make my life harder--it's difficult enough for me. :)

No comments: