Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day 2005

So I didn't get any chocolate at school on Valentine's Day, but made
fun of myself in an American channel because of my lack of knowledge
about English puns and slangs. LOL~ But I should feel lucky I guess
since friends there don't mind telling me what the terms mean ( they
might laugh behind later tho. :P ) At least I provided them some
entertainment for Valentine's. *sighs* :P

There will be a 'Review Test' this Thur and Fri. Jenny complained to me
her bday is on Thur and she doesn't think it's anyhow fun then. I told
her, 'why you can still celebrate with your family and friends as
well!' But she seemed depressed...hehehe~ I have prepared a cute
present for her but I won't tell her until that day for sure. I will
sing loudly, 'ZHU! ni sheng ri quai le...' ( it's just like the happy
birthday song but got different stress on the very syllable :P )

Another thing that stimulate my passion for teaching again was, Simon (
a boy who doesn't seem to like me a lot from his behavior in class )
came up and gave me one piece of chocolate. He said, 'urm it's from bei
hai dao ( the north of Japan, I think it's a much bigger island than
Taiwan. ) I was...very touched. :) Some parent gave me a box of candy
and there were 40 pieces inside. So I brought it for my students and they all enjoyed it ( of course the candy is brand name one :P not crap from a stand in a traditional market. ) Therefore, I think I can say we all had a happy Valentine's Day here. I hope my friends, wherever you are, had a good time as well. If not don't be down! Never give up, and there's always another Valentine's you know! :D

No comments: