Thursday, April 21, 2005

We lost the game

Awww we did our best (?) and were pulled over by another class. Thus the game's over. Seeing my dear students felt down...I...urm...I didn't feel too bad tho. :P Since a parent gave me 500 NT and said she would like me to get some soft drink for kids, I then got apple juice for my class. They soon got better and started kidding again--good to look forward and think bright, just like their homeroom teacher. LOL~

This afternoon I had to take over a PE teacher's duty. So it's time to stay on the court and run after my students...NOT. :P I don't get the habit to 'chase' you know. *smiles* But fun to bring my digi cam and take pics while some of them were playing basketball, others were resting under the trees. Yeah it's quite relaxing and comfortable for all of us. :D

No comments: