Friday, June 17, 2005

Gathering at Spring

A busy Fri indeed...I had an important appointment in the morning, and
then met friends at noon. Usually we Chinese like our gathering in
either restaurants or cafes. :P That's why we sat at a table eating
fabulous vegetarian buffet in Spring Veggie Restaurant. :D~ altho it's
a bit expensive... After that I went get the passport, then proceeded
to Taipei Main Station and found some clerks there to make my Japanese
trip next month confirmed...then came back to school and had the very
happy 8th class ( for extra pay. ) *big smile* In the evening a friend
paid me a visit. He's introduced to me by ww and came to give me a hand
since something wrong with my puters. Too bad the old pc in the living
still couldn't work, and I told him it's ok if he couldn't fix it.
*yawns...* I'm very tired. And I'll have a busy Sat...@_@ Awww

No comments: