Thursday, June 23, 2005

He's spitting

My colleague asked me to take over her duty since she had to go for another important task at school. Of course I would give a hand ( extra pay heh ) and then I was in that classroom. A boy kept on sipping some water from a bottle and then I saw him spitting it on the floor. He just looked like one of the delinguents here. But I wasn't to keep silent. :P I told him to stop since it's dirty...and disgusting. Well he then stopped. Maybe those naughty students need more love and care, you know...somehow I think that's the reason they would do something nutty in order to catch our eye. I do hope those who are to give birth can take the responsibility well and give enough love to their offsprings. Love from a teacher is wonderful...but not fullfilling enough. :)

No comments: