Saturday, June 18, 2005

Marketing--got no talent for

Couldn't sleep in on Sat; anyway it's NOT uncommon. This time you can
say 'Flo is such a diligent person' since I went for a course that was
about marketing with my best friend WW. Our field's education...how
come we would go study marketing you might wonder. The reason is WW
will move to Vancouver soon, and she can't work as a homeroom teacher
in a middle school there. So she might become a business woman in the
future. It's boring to study in class with bunches of strangers
right...Therefore she asked me to study with her for quite a few hours.
Lucky they prepared a veggie lunch box for me. Woo :P

Ended up having no idea what marketing is tho... -_- Not our fault.
Must be the lecturers didn't look handsome enough. :P ( See how good I
am to find some excuse! ) We decided to leave earlier and went to the
big department store nearby to look around. *chuckles* you guys know
it's never boring while shopping with the right person--we talked and
laughed, made lots of comments meanwhile. Later on we had some snack at their B1, where you can see many stalls selling different kinds of yummy stuff. I know the 2 guys sitting the next door were interested in us...they couldn't stop looking at us from time to time, and talked in
a way which tended to catch our attention. :P Sounded like working out is a trend eh. LOL~ Toooooooo bad! WW's taken ( how lucky that Canadian guy is! ) and I am too lazy to get involved in a serious relationship at this moment. *bats my eyes...* My dear Mr. Right...you'll have to come over and work hard to make me fall for you then. :P

No comments: