Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Now it's higher class

I had to go to the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs during my break this morning, so a colleague of mine took the job ordering veggie lunch boxes for us. Like what I've said--we got to have high class lunch from now on. *sobs* ( not that we wanna but...) It's 80 NT each now, from another veggie cafeteria in the neighborhood. We teachers are too lazy to walk out of the school sometimes, you know. It's a given that many restaurants here in Taipei are willing to deliver the food you order to where you are ( if not too far away of course. ) Hmm more rice and more vegetables in the paper container, and they taste great! :D I told my colleagues we'll have the 90 NT class lunch tomorrow. :P Woo they are looking forward to spending more money...NOT. LOL~ Too bad they have no choice if they'd like to eat the same with me. :P

No comments: