Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Lesson plans

As usual when a semester is to end, it's time to do the
lesson plans. And this time I work with 2 other colleagues,
who are experieced as well and more diligent than me. :P
Our leader told us the part we got to finish before July
1st, and the rest is our typing it out. After dinner I
started to work on the not-difficult-but-time-consuming
plan. :P Lucky I finished it by 10 p.m. otherwise I would
be mumbling for my lack of sleeping hours. Why didn't I
start earlier while no school this afternoon?? Because...I
went hang out with some friends, had lunch in a Italian
restaurant ( vegetarian of course ) in the mountains ( on a
hill more likely...) Hah the same place I had lunch once
with a mushy guy last year--bleh he's still sending
'creepy' stuff and we all wondered when he will truly give
up. :P

No comments: