Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wet wet...

Quite a suspective topic, no? :P Too bad nothing interesting. :D It's the first day we had our 90 NT lunch, and the guy didn't put those containers well and there was some soup leaking in the big plastic bag. That's why I had to use some tissues to get rid of the wetness before I brought them to my colleagues. *sighs* ok I must say they are lucky since my service is for free--no commission's been asked ever since. *sobs* :P

It's pretty hot today again, but I don't mind. The classrooms I stay in have no air con. hehehe got used to it of course. Last night while chatting on IRC a nice American friend sent me her pic during her vacation. She's there visiting her bf ( they knew each other via IRC ) and now they are an item. woo~ really broke my 'LD relationship wouldn't work' rule. LOL~ I feel happy for the love birds and I hope friends who are looking for true love online can have the same good luck in this cyber world! :D

No comments: